Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William D. "Bill" Wiley
Member From: November 19, 2020 - Present
- Birth Date: 1971 Birth Place:Roanoke, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Kathryn "Katy" Clarke Wiley
- Children: Clarke, Stewart, and Dawson
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Education: Episcopal High School (1989)
George Mason University (B.S., Economics, 1993)
George Mason University (Master of Education, 1998)
- Military Service: VAARNG (1990-98)
- Occupation/Profession: Business Development
- Memberships/Affiliations: Christ Episcopal Church
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Winchester City Council (2014-20)
|2021||Counties of Frederick (part) and Warren (part); City of Winchester||29||Republican||Communications, Technology and Innovation
|2022||Counties of Frederick (part) and Warren (part); City of Winchester||29||Republican||Finance
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.