Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Clinton L. "Clint" Jenkins
Member From: 2020 - Present
- Birth Date: Birth Place:Philadelphia, PA
- Gender: Male Race: African American
- Spouse: Karen Lynette Jenkins
- Children: Ashlin, Britney, Candice, Shemica Sebrell, and Niko Byrum
- Religion: Baptist
- Education: John F. Kennedy High School
Saint Leo University (B.A., Human Resources Administration)
Southeastern Baptist Theology Seminary (Graduate Studies in Theology)
- Military Service: USA (1981-83)
- Occupation/Profession: Property Manager
- Memberships/Affiliations: Calvery Evangelical Baptist Church
Prince Hall Mason
Civic League (chairman)
3rd Congressional District (chairman)
Boy Scouts of America (former Scoutmaster)
Suffolk Parks and Recreation (former commissioner)
YMCA (former board member)
|2020||Cities of Chesapeake (part) and Suffolk (part)||76||Democrat||Communications, Technology and Innovation
Counties Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.