Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Shelly A. Simonds
Member From: 2020 - Present
- Birth Date: 1967 Birth Place:Oxford, OH
- Gender: Female Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Paul M. Danehy
- Children: Tessa and Georgia
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Education: Bucknell University (B.A., 1991)
Stanford University (M.A., 1994)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Family Property Manager
- Memberships/Affiliations: Sister Cities of Newport News (vice chairman)
Womens Club of Hilton Village (member)
Hilton Presbyterian Church (member)
Virginia Sierra Club (member)
- Awards: Virginia School Board Association, Award of Distinction (2012-2015)
Anne Bright Holton Award (2018)
Community Builders Trailblazer Award (2019)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Newport News School Board (2012-2019)
|2020||City of Newport News (part)||94||Democrat||Agriculture Chesapeake and Natural Resources
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.