Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Jerrauld C. "Jay" Jones
Member From: 2018 - Present
- Birth Date: 1989 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Gender: Male Race: African American
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Education: College of William and Mary in Virginia (B.A., History and Government, 2010)
University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Basilica of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception
Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Virginia (board member)
Elizabeth River Trail Foundation (board member)
Festevents, Ltd. (board member)
Old Dominion Athletic Foundation (Next Generation board member)
|2018||City of Norfolk (part)||89||Democrat||Finance
|2019||City of Norfolk (part)||89||Democrat||Finance
|2020||City of Norfolk (part)||89||Democrat||Appropriations
Counties Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.