Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
W. Walter Pressley
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: December 13, 1879 Birth Place:Dickenson County, VA
- Death Date: 10/13/1935
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Dickenson County Public Schools University of Kentucky
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Banker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Missionary Baptist Church Modern Woodmen Masons Shrine
|1930||Counties of Dickenson and Wise||Democrat||Claims
Counties Cities and Towns
Insurance and Banking
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.