Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
W. L. Lincoln
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: October 21, 1867 Birth Place:Marion, VA
- Death Date: 09/13/1933
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Marion High School Marion Male Academy
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Furniture manufacturer and banker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Royal Oak Presbyterian Church (elder and treasurer) Kiwanis (president, 1929-1930) Marion National Bank (president)
|1930||County of Smyth||Democrat||Appropriations
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.