Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
W. H. McFarland
Member From: 1956 - 1957
- Birth Date: 1890 Birth Place:Council, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Business Course
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Salesman
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church American Legion AF & AM (former Master Sandy Valley Lodge 17)
|1956||Counties of Buchanan and Dickenson||Democrat||Agriculture
Game and Inland Fisheries
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.