Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Y. C. White
Member From: 1926 - 1927
- Birth Date: February 5, 1876 Birth Place:Abingdon, VA
- Death Date: 02/23/1950
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Episcopal High School Virginia Military Institute University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and contractor
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Chi Phi
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Washington County Circuit Court Clerk
|1926-1927||County of Washington; City of Bristol||Democrat||Immigration
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Roads and Internal Navigation
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.