Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Wight Venable
Member From: 1936 - 1937
- Birth Date: September 9, 1905 Birth Place:4-13-1967Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: 04/13/1967
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hampden-Sydney College Washington and Lee University (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Masons Shrine Rotary Benevolent Protective Order of Elks
|1936-1937||City of Norfolk||Democrat||Appropriations
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.