Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Thomas Parker
Member From: 1976 - 1979
- Birth Date: August 29, 1928 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: January 25, 2014
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Vivian Old (m. August 20, 1955)
- Children: Cheril
- Education: Great Bridge High School, Norfolk Naval Shipyard Apprentice School
- Military Service: USAF (1950-52)
- Occupation/Profession: President (Chesapeake Memorial Gardens, Inc.)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Great Bridge United Methodist Church, Great Bridge Masonic Lodge No. 257, Shriners International, Khedive Shriners in Chesapeake, Chesapeake Shrine Club, and American Legion Post 280
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1980-1988 )
|1976-1977||City of Chesapeake||38||Democrat||Militia and Police
Nominations and Confirmations
Roads and Internal Navigation
|1978||City of Chesapeake||38||Democrat||Education|
|1979||City of Chesapeake||38||Democrat||Education|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.