Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Thomas Roberts
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: May 29, 1854 Birth Place:Redlands, VA
- Death Date: 06/12/1938
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Richmond College University of Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Minister
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Masons
|1930||Counties of Bedford, Franklin and Floyd||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Labor and the Poor
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.