Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William R. Murphy
Member From: 1972 - 1975
- Birth Date: May 13, 1925 Birth Place:Lorton, VA
- Death Date: 09/08/2008
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: The College of William and Mary (B.A., Government) George Washington University, Washington, DC (M.A., Education) American University, Washington, DC (LL.B.)
- Military Service: US Merchant Marines (World War II)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Lions Ruritan First Virginia Bank-Manassas National (board of directors) William and Mary Educational Foundation (trustee) American Bar Association Virginia Bar Association Prince William County Bar Association Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
|1972-1973||Counties of Loudoun and Prince William (part)||20||Democrat||Education
|1974-1975||Counties of Loudoun and Prince William||20||Independent||Education
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.