Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Lee Utz
Member From: 1938 - March 18, 1938
- Birth Date: June 25, 1879 Birth Place:Madison, VA
- Death Date: 03/18/1938
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Locust Dale Academy of Madison
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Chamber of Commerce Barboursville Community Organization Democratic Committee County School Board
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Board of Supervisors (chairman)
|1938||Counties of Orange and Madison||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Asylums and Prisons
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.