Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Lee Joyce
Member From: 1919 Ex. - 1920
- Birth Date: March 4, 1895 Birth Place:Patrick Springs, VA
- Death Date: 06/09/1956
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: The College of William & Mary Washington and Lee University Columbia University, NY
- Military Service: World War I Veteran
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Elks Rotary
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1945
|1919 Ex.||County of Patrick||Democrat|
|1920||County of Patrick||Democrat||Confirmations (Chair)
Asylums and Prisons
Courts of Justice
Moral and Social Welfare
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.