Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Henry Langhorne
Member From: 1920 -
- Birth Date: November 4, 1882 Birth Place:Richmond, VA
- Death Date: 06/09/1938
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Woodberry Forest Virginia Military Institute
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Tobacconist and farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Kappa Alpha Commonwealth Club Masons Elks Governor Stuart's staff Board which established first county executive form of government (member)
|1920||County of Albemarle; City of Charlottesville||Democrat||Appropriations
Insurance and Banking
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.