Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Edward Hailey
Member From: 1924 - 1927 Ex.
- Birth Date: July 23, 1870 Birth Place:Charlotte County, VA
- Death Date: 08/14/1950
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Charlotte County Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Merchant and farmer Postmaster of Town of Keysville
- Memberships/Affiliations: Masons Royal Arcanum Town of Keysville (Mayor)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Charlotte County Board of Supervisors
|1924||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
|1926-1927||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
|1927 Ex.||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.