Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Brown Cassell
Member From: 1938 - 1939
- Birth Date: December 29, 1867 Birth Place:Wytheville, VA
- Death Date: 03/05/1945
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Wytheville Public and Private Schools Roanoke College
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Banking and insurance, farmer, and merchant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lutheran Church First National Farmers Bank (vice president)
|1938||County of Wythe||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.