Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Bane Snidow
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: March 2, 1877 Birth Place:White Gate, Giles County, VA
- Death Date: December 1, 1950
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: The College of William & Mary University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Sons of the American Revolution Examiner of Records, 22nd Circuit (1909-1916)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Commonwealth's Attorney, Giles County (3 times)
Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1933, 1945)
|1920||Counties of Giles and Bland||Republican||Federal Relations and Resolutions
Insurance and Banking
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.