Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William Randolph II (Jr.)
Member From: 1715 - 1726
- Birth Date: November, 1681 Birth Place:Turkey Island, Henrico, VA
- Death Date: October 19, 1742
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elizabeth Beverley (marriage date approx. 1705)
- Children: Beverley (1710 - 1713 William (1711 - 1722 Beverley (1713) Elizabeth (1715) Peter (1717) Mary (1719) William, III (1720)
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: He is the 1stchild of William Randolph (born 1651, died 1711) & Mary Isham of Bermuda Hundred (marriage occurred in approximately 1680) "Councillor" Randolph's wife, Elizabeth Beverly Randolph was born on January 1, 1691. She was the daughter of Peter Beverley of Gloucester, Va and his wife, Eliza Peyton. Eliza Peyton was the daughter of Robert Peyton. Elizabeth Randolph died December 26, 1723 at 32 years of age. She was at Turkey Island, Henrico, VA.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Clerk of House - 1703 - 1712 Henrico County Tobacco Agent Henrico Clerk of County Court - 1710 - 1720 1729 - "?" Trustee of the College of William and Mary Council member - December 10, 1728 until his death on October 19, 1742 Treasurer of the Colony in 1737. Royal Councillor of State in 1737
|1718||Henrico||Propositions and Grievances|
|1720-1722||Henrico||Propositions and Grievances|
|1723-1726||Henrico||Privileges and Elections
Propositions and Grievances (Chair)
Propositions and Grievances
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.