Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Walter H. Robertson
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: February 22, 1879 Birth Place:Washington County, VA
- Death Date: 07/20/1950
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: The College of William & Mary Roanoke College University of Virginia (B.L., 1902)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney Judge, 23rd Judicial Circuit (1934-)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church (elder) Pi Kappa Alpha Sons of Confederate Veterans Civitan Club Elks Bristol Mayor (1929-1934)
|1920||County of Washington; City of Bristol||Democrat||Confirmations
Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
Special Private and Local Legislation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.