Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Walter B. Martin Jr.
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: Birth Place:
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Norfolk Public Schools Woodberry Forest School University of Virginia (B.A., LL.B.)
- Military Service: USMCR (Captain, Korean War)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney (Senior partner, Vandeventer, Black, Meredith and Martin)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Norfolk General Hospital (director) Hampton Roads Council of the Navy League of the United States (director) Maritime Law Association of the United States Virginia State Bar American Bar Association American Legion
|1970-1971||City of Norfolk||49||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Conservation and Natural Resources
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.