Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas P. Bryan
Member From: 1968 - 1969
- Birth Date: October 10, 1918 Birth Place:Richmond, VA
- Death Date: 03/28/1983
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: St. Christopher's School Episcopal High School University of Virginia (B.A., 1940) T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (LL.B., 1947)
- Military Service: USNR (Lieutenant Commander, World War II, 4 years active service)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney (1947-64) Store executive (Vice President and secretary, Miller & Rhoads)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Richmond Professional Institute (board of visitors) Episcopal High School (trustee) Sheltering Arms Hospital (director and secretary) Richmond Bar Association Virginia Bar Association American Bar Association Kiwanis Commonwealth Club Country Club of Virginia Richmond Chamber of Commerce (director) Mayor, City of Richmond (1954-56) Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (former trustee) American Red Cross, Richmond Chapter (former president) Central Richmond Association (former president)
- Awards: Junior Chamber of Commerce Distinguished Service Award for State of Virginia (1954)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Richmond City Council (1952-58)
|1968-1969||County of Henrico; City of Richmond||36||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Militia and Police
|1969||County of Henrico; City of Richmond||36||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.