Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas Melvin Calhoun
Member From: 1942 - 1943
- Birth Date: April 18, 1869 Birth Place:Creston, NC
- Death Date: 09/24/1953
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Ashe County, NC Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and banker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Farmers Bank, Elk Creek, VA (president) Southwestern Virginia, Inc. (director)
|1942||County of Grayson||Republican||Executive Expenditures
Mining and Mineral Resources
Privileges and Elections
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.