Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas L. Felts
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: October 16, 1868 Birth Place:Woodlawn, Carroll County, VA
- Death Date: 09/09/1937
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Carroll County Public Schools Milligan Colllege, TN
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Manager (Baldwin-Felts Detectives, Inc.) Proprietor and Owner (Cliffside Ferries, Cliffview, VA) First National Bank of Galax (president)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1928-1930)
|1920||County of Carroll||Republican||Militia and Police
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.