Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas J. Wilson Jr.
Member From: 1934 - 1935
- Birth Date: February 25, 1888 Birth Place:Hawk's Nest, WV
- Death Date: January 1, 1940
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon College National Law Univeristy, Washington, DC
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Kappa Alpha Elks City Attorney of Clifton Forge (1 term)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Commonwealth's Attorney (2 terms)
Senate of Virginia (1936-1941)
|1934||County of Alleghany; City of Clifton Forge||Republican||Enrolled Bills
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.