Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas E. Glascock
Member From: 1982 - 1982
- Birth Date: 1932 Birth Place:Marshall, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hampden-Sydney College (B.A.) University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service: USA (1956-58)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Virginia Bar Association Virginia State Bar Hampton Bar Association (former president) Wythe-Southhampton Civic Association (former president and director)
|1982||Counties of James City, New Kent and York; Cities of Hampton, Poquoson and Williamsburg||47||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Counties Cities and Towns
Health Welfare and Institutions
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.