Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas B. Ely
Member From: 1938 - 1939
- Birth Date: April 19, 1883 Birth Place:Jonesville, VA
- Death Date: 05/06/1946
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Jonesville High School Emory & Henry College Medical College of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Physician
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Masons Odd Fellows Lee County Medical Association State Medical Association Southern Medical Association American Medical Association R.R. Doctor's Association for Louisville and Nashville Railroad
|1938||County of Lee||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Counties Cities and Towns
Currency and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.