Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas Bacon Fugate
Member From: 1928 - 1928
- Birth Date: April 10, 1899 Birth Place:Claiborne County, TN
- Death Date: 09/22/1980
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Claiborne County Schools University of Tennessee
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farm owner and operator
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Chamber of Commerce People's Bank, Ewing (president) Served on Governor's commissions
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
U.S. House of Representatives: 1949-1952
Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1945
|1928||County of Lee||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.