Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Temple Lyman Kessinger
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: October 12, 1914 Birth Place:Buena Vista, Virginia
- Death Date: January 31, 1999
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Dee Martin (m. 1941)
- Children: Temple Jr.
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Education: Greenbrier High School, WV
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: President of Local 675, U.P.A.-C.I.O.
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Moose Lodge No. 610 Quarterback Club Alleghany Game and Fish Protective Association Local 675, U.P.A.-C.I.O.
|1950||County of Alleghany; City of Clifton Forge||Democrat||Executive Expenditures
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.