Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Shannon R. Valentine
Member From: 2006 - 2009
- Birth Date: 1959 Birth Place:Wilmington, DE
- Gender: Female Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: C. Michael, M.D.
- Children: Catherine, Jack, and Brooke
- Education: University of Virginia (B.A.; Economics; 1981), Sewanee University; TN (E.F.M.; 2000)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Wife, mother, and community leader
- Memberships/Affiliations: St. Paul's Episcopal Church Lynchburg Housing Partnership, Habitat for Humanity (former president), Women's Resource Center (former president), Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership (2005)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Secretary of Transportation, 2018-
|2006||County of Amherst (part); City of Lynchburg||23||Democrat||Science and Technology
|2007||County of Amherst (part); City of Lynchburg||23||Democrat||Science and Technology
|2008||County of Amherst (part); City of Lynchburg||23||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|2009||County of Amherst (part); City of Lynchburg||23||Democrat||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.