Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
R. W. Bragg
Member From: 1924 - 1924
- Birth Date: July 21, 1872 Birth Place:Lunenburg County, VA
- Death Date: 07/13/1956
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Farmville Public Schools Southern Medical College Atlanta Dental College, GA
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Dentist, farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Westmoreland Club
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Brunswick County Board of Supervisors (12 years)
|1924||County of Brunswick||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.