Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
R. L. Snell
Member From: 1922 - 1923 Ex.
- Birth Date: August 16, 1864 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 05/04/1940
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Charlotte County Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Fire insurance agent
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Masons
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: County Supervisor
|1922-1923||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
|1923 Ex.||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.