Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
R. Lloyd Williams
Member From: 1924 - 1924
- Birth Date: June 9, 1866 Birth Place:Tarboro, NC
- Death Date: 06/22/1926
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of Virginia Tulane University, LA
- Military Service: A.E.F. (World War I, Major) USA (Philippines)
- Occupation/Profession: Physician City coroner
- Memberships/Affiliations: American Medical Association Virginia Medical Association Norfolk County Medical Society Norfolk Country Club American Legion
|1924||City of Norfolk||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.