Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
R. H. Fuller
Member From: 1920 -
- Birth Date: August 5, 1879 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 07/23/1943
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of South Carolina University College of Medicine
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Surgeon
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Halifax Golf Club Lion's Paul Jones Cotillion Club American Medical Association South Surgical Medical Association Southern Medical Association Tri-State Medical Association Virginia Medical Association South Piedmont Medical Association
|1920||County of Halifax||Democrat||Currency and Commerce
Federal Relations and Resolutions
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.