Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Roger Dana Fraley
Member From: 1948 - 1949
- Birth Date: September 10, 1923 Birth Place:Denver, Colorado
- Death Date: June 13, 2011
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Irene Fraley
- Children: Roger D. Fraley Jr
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: University of Virginia (B.S.)
- Military Service: USNR (World War II, Lieutenant (jg))
- Occupation/Profession: Merchant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Bank of Russell County (director)
|1948||County of Russell||Republican||Counties Cities and Towns
Federal Relations and Resolutions
Mining and Mineral Resources
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.