Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Robert Francis Hutcheson
Member From: 1919 Ex. - 1920
- Birth Date: August 20, 1878 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 01/12/1940
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hampden-Sydney College Washington and Lee University
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney Judge, 5th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Kappa Sigma Omicron Delta Kappa Society of Colonial Wars Virginia Historical Society Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities
|1919 Ex.||County of Charlotte||Democrat|
|1920||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Public Property (Chair)
Agriculture and Mining
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.