Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Richard J. Ryder
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: June 30, 1929 Birth Place:Scranton, PA
- Death Date: 06/16/2000
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of Scranton, PA (B.S.) Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Roman Catholic Church Cub Scouts of America (cubmaster) American Bar Association Virginia Bar Association Arlington County Bar Association Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council American Trial Lawyers Association Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Northern Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
|1970-1971||County of Fairfax; Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church||27||Republican||Conservation and Natural Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.