Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Richard D. Guy
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: 1931 Birth Place:Leominster, MA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: American University, Washington, DC (B.S., Business Administration) Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, DC (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney (Partner, Owen, Guy, Rhodes and Betz)
- Memberships/Affiliations: St. Nicholas Catholic Church Virginia Beach Chamber of Commerce (board of directors) Virginia Beach Unit of American Cancer Society (board of directors) Virginia Beach Bar Association Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association Virginia Bar Association American Bar Association (Committee on Metropolitan Area Problems, Local Government Law Section) Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Virginia Beach Democratic Club Lynnhaven Democratic Club Virginia Beach Young Democratic Club
|1970-1971||City of Virginia Beach||55||Democrat||Agriculture
Corporations Insurance and Banking
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.