Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Raye O. Lawson
Member From: 1936 - 1936
- Birth Date: May 27, 1899 Birth Place:Newport, VA
- Death Date: 10/20/1964
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Radford Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Benevolent Protective Order of Elks American Legion Independent Order of Odd Fellows Knights of Pythias Young Democratic Club of Roanoke (president) City Democratic Executive Committee American Legion, Post No. 47 (Commander)
|1936-1937||City of Roanoke||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Labor and the Poor
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.