Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Ralph H. Bader
Member From: 1928 - 1930
- Birth Date: June 8, 1888 Birth Place:McGaheysville, VA
- Death Date: 06/07/1939
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Washington and Lee University (A.B., 1909) George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Evangelical and Reformed Church Junior Order of United American Mechanics Masons American Consular Service (1910-1922) Consul at Cairo, Egypt (retired, 1922)
|1928||County of Rockingham; City of Harrisonburg||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Moral and Social Welfare
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Retrenchment and Economy
|1930||County of Rockingham; City of Harrisonburg||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Schools and Colleges
Special Private and Local Legislation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.