Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Pitt Marvin Watts
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: April 29, 1882 Birth Place:Amherst County, VA
- Death Date: 06/15/1971
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Amherst County Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Postmaster
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church
|1920||County of Orange||Democrat||Immigration
Insurance and Banking
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.