Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1966 - 1967
- Birth Date: June 18, 1913 Birth Place:Hastings, NE
- Death Date: 06/14/2000
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Nebraska Wesleyan University (B.A.) Harvard Law School, MA (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Unitarian Church National Lawyers Club National Aeronautics Association Fairfax-Falls Church Health and Council International Aviation Club McLean Boys Club (director)
- Awards: Fairfax Education Association Award (1964)
|1966||County of Fairfax; Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church||27||Democrat||Agriculture
Militia and Police
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.