Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Paul C. Cline
Member From: 1986 - 1987
- Birth Date: 1933 Birth Place:Clarksburg, WV
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: West Virginia University (A.B.; J.D.; M.A.) American University, Washington, DC (Ph.D., Government)
- Military Service: USA (1957-59)
- Occupation/Profession: Professor (James Madison University)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Asbury United Methodist Church (trustee), American and International Political Science Association, West Virginia State Bar, Shenandoah Valley Folklore Society (former president), Phi Alpha Delta (legal fraternity, former chapter president), Salvation Army Board, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Task Force Against Drunk Driving (chairman), Boy Scouts of America (Merit Badge Instructor), Harrisonburg Planning Commission (former chairman), Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (former chairman)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Harrisonburg City Council (1972-76)
|1986||County of Rockingham (part); City of Harrisonburg||27||Democrat||Privileges and Elections Education Agriculture|
|1987||County of Rockingham (part); City of Harrisonburg||27||Democrat||Privileges and Elections Education Agriculture|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.