Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Paul Cochran Richards Jr.
Member From: 1934 - 1934
- Birth Date: August 6, 1903 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 06/04/1946
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Stuyvesant School, Warrenton University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Chamber of Commerce Rotary (former member)
|1934||County of Fauquier||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.