Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
M. H. Jackson
Member From: 1934 - 1935
- Birth Date: October 22, 1870 Birth Place:Jackson's Ferry, Wythe County, VA
- Death Date: 10/14/1948
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Emory & Henry College Sadler's Bryant and Stratford Business College, MD
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Kappa Sigma Board of School Board (member 10 years, clerk) County Welfare Board (chairman) Masons
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Board of Supervisors (member 16 years, chairman)
|1934||County of Wythe||Democrat||Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
Moral and Social Welfare
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.