Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Melvin M. Spence
Member From: 1982 - 1982
- Birth Date: May 9, 1927 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: June 28, 2014
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elizabeth W. "Betsy"
- Education: Virginia Polytechnic Institute (B.S., 1950)
- Military Service: USNR (1945-46)
- Occupation/Profession: Architect
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Rotary Linlier Civic League (president) Virginia Beach Maritime Museum (director) Khedive Temple American Institute of Architects Navy League American Correctional Association Virginia Beach Chamber of Commerce
|1982||City of Virginia Beach||38||Republican||Counties Cities and Towns
Labor and Commerce
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.