Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Marshall Cyclone Looney
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: March 27, 1893 Birth Place:Buchanan County, Virginia
- Death Date: March 27, 1969
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Maude M. Looney (d. 1966)
- Children: Gertrude Fontaine Looney
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: Grundy High School
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Local salesman
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Kiwanis and other smaller clubs Five fraternal orders
|1950||County of Buchanan||Republican||Executive Expenditures
Militia and Police
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.