Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Marion S. Battle
Member From: 1936 - 1937
- Birth Date: July 21, 1880 Birth Place:Rocky Mount, NC
- Death Date: March 30, 1958
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: St. Albans, Radford United States Army
- Military Service: USA (Spanish-American War, Retired officer)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Masons Shrine Spanish-American War Veterans American Legion
- Awards: United States, French, Czecho-Slovak, and Montenegrian decorations
|1936-1937||City of Roanoke||Democrat||Appropriations
Counties Cities and Towns
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.