Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
L. W. Graves
Member From: 1924 - 1927 Ex.
- Birth Date: August 22, 1861 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 03/06/1940
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Green Level Academy
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and lumber dealer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Christian Church Colonnade Club (University of Virginia)
|1924||Counties of Orange and Madison||Democrat||Enrolled Bills
|1926-1927||Counties of Orange and Madison||Democrat||Library (Chair)
|1927 Ex.||Counties of Orange and Madison||Democrat||Library (Chair)
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.