Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Lorenzo John Hammack
Member From: 1928 - 1928
- Birth Date: February 16, 1895 Birth Place:Gasburg, Brunswick County, VA
- Death Date: 08/01/1968
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Lynchburg College Washington and Lee University
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Masons
|1928||County of Brunswick||Democrat||Claims
Courts of Justice
Currency and Commerce
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.